The Wave is an entry level, wrap-around jacket style BC. It has a legacy of being rugged and fade-resistant. You can dive it in its standard form using a weight belt.
The two smallest sizes are designed to fit junior divers, making this the ideal BC for smaller or younger people.
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield® Cordura™
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
- Comes in 6 sizes including XXS. The XXS size also features:
- A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
- An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife and reflector kit