We recognise it may take time to purchase the complete ensemble of snorkelling or SCUBA Diving equipment. Our extensive range of fully serviced rental equipment is available to all customers to make sure you never miss a day’s adventure. Special rates apply for New Horizons Dive Society members. Guide prices for our range of equipment can be found here.
Scuba equipment will only be hired out with written proof of minimum qualification of PADI Open Water, BSAC Ocean Diver or SAA club or equivalent, or lower if under training with a qualified instructor and proof of this is provided.
- Hirers must check equipment before leaving the premises.
- Equipment must be returned by the agreed time on hire sheet. Extra time will be charged at the daily rate.
- Items lost or returned damaged will incur loss or repair charges.
- Items returned in unclean state will incur a cleaning charge of £5.00.
- Photo ID (such as a driving licence) with your address will be required when hiring equipment.
To rent any of our equipment, simply complete the Equipment Rental Form, returning it by email attachment or as a hand-completed copy to the shop.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us or call in to the dive centre.