Designed for the advanced diver who appreciates a minimalistic approach to diving, the Outlaw goes back to diving freedom with no pockets, no steel D-rings and a simple backpack.
Its unique modular connector system provides the quickest and easiest way to customise for your most comfortable fit, creating up to 27 different size configurations. Experience diving in its purest form.
- Back inflation BCD with an interchangeable bladder available in 5L/12lbs & 11L/25 lbs lift capacities
- ModLock™ connectors— easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 1.8kg
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components
- Create 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain, often found on military gear, provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Standard carabiner that can be mounted on either right or left shoulder strap
- GripLock™ tank band – patent pending finger-saver feature and macro presets create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to a BC
- A bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap for personalised comfort
- Features 4 soft webbed D-rings for streamlined accessory attachment
- Lower right pull dump
- SureLock II™ Weight System (patented) – allows you to easily insert the weight pouch and an audible “click” lets you know the weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the weights can be released with a firm pull of the handle
- Trim pockets (2.25kg)
Standard Sizes: S, M or L
Mix & match the following to build the optimum BC that’s the perfect fit for you!
- Bladder (11L): One size fits all
- Shoulder straps: S, M or L
- Back pad: S, M or L
- Waist straps: S, M or L