Legend LX Supreme
The Legend LX Supreme is specially adjusted to resist freezing, is equipped with an over-sized lip-shield on the second stage to keep lips warm making it ideal for cold water diving.
In addition, it features the Master Breathing System (MBS). The first stage is available with either DIN or yoke fittings.
If purchased with an alternate air source or gauges, we can set up your octopus free of charge. Please contact us for further details.
First Stage Features
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve, this prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Available with yoke or DIN connectors.
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 straight from the box
Second Stage Features
- The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LX. The MBS controls two functions at one time; it controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece.