The intuitive Suunto EON Steel combines advanced technology with a bright colour screen and customisable features and display to show clearly what you need. With heavy-duty housing, a stainless steel bezel, and user updatable software, the Suunto EON Steel will dive with you for years to come.
Thanks to its new, innovative wide-angle BrightSee™ colour screen and enhanced optical bonding of its TFT screen, the Suunto EON Steel offers divers unrivalled clarity. A combination of display and glass technology minimises reflections while maximising the view angle ensuring great clarity in all conditions. The bezel is made from brushed stainless steel, and the housing uses reinforced composite with over 50 % glass fibre. The highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass has been made to withstand the roughest conditions.
The robust mechanical construction has been extensively tested and guarantees water resistance to 150 meters. The media isolated pressure sensor delivers stable, accurate performance.
The simple interaction with menu and buttons makes the Suunto EON Steel very intuitive to use. The Suunto EON Steel meets every need and grows with you. It features a Gauge, Air, Nitrox and Trimix mode and the Suunto Fused™ RGBM maximizes your dive time.
The Suunto EON Steel is the first Suunto dive computer to enable user-updatable software (Suunto DM5), including a free fixed point CCR upgrade for rebreather divers. Suunto DM5 will allow you to easily plan your dives and will automatically check for firmware updates when your Suunto EON Steel is connected. When you are ready, transfer your plan to your dive computer with the included USB cable, and you are ready to go.
With a full charge, the Suunto EON Steel gives 20-40 hours of dive time, which would cover a week-long live-a-board trip. The device will start charging automatically every time it is connected to a computer. Alternatively, you can use Suunto Charger (available as a separate accessory).
The product comes with the choice of a strap or bungee attachment so it can be physically customised as well.
Ease of Use
- Customise to match your evolving needs.
- Visually intuitive, consistent presentation.
- Simple, easy interaction with menus and buttons.
- Bright, high contrast display for easy reading in any dive conditions.
- Use with strap or bungee (included).
- Brushed stainless steel bezel.
- Highly durable and resistant Xensation™ glass.
- Robust mechanical construction.
- Extensively tested and built to last.
- Guaranteed to 150 m depth.
- Rechargeable battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge.
For All Diving
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm for maximizing dive time.
- Monitor multiple tank pressures with the new Suunto Tank POD.
- Easy planning and customization with Suunto DM5.
- Upgrade with new software features.
Silver / Stainless Steel
NHDC Dive Soc Price: £760.75
|Package Price||NHDC Dive Soc Package Price||RRP (Package Price)|
|Eon Steel plus Tank POD||£1057.50||£998.75||£1175|