AquaLung Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG)
This SPG gives you clear information on the contents of your cylinder.
The gauge indicates the cylinder pressure ranging from zero to 360 bar. The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered.
Large black figures on a luminous background gives a long phosphorescent effect, making viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.