The Suunto Zoop Novo is a great value, easy-to-use dive computer for recreational divers and is a great choice for your first dive computer. This simple to use dive computer includes full decompression capabilities, five dive modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free and Off) and straight-forward, menu-based Suunto user interface. With your easy to understand key dive data available at a glance on the big, backlit display, all you need to do is kit up, dive down, and enjoy the scenery!
This computer is console mountable (CB Two in line) – talk to us about this option.
Features & Specifications
- Backlit display for easy reference at night but also uses phosopho-luminescence (glow in the dark when charged by a torch).
- Compatible with Air and Nitrox, plus has free-diving, gauge and off modes.
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Wrist mounted.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software (PC or Mac compatible). Requires a USB cable – sold seperately
- Innovative apnea timer for freediving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- four button user inteface make the Zoop Nova one of the easiest computers to use and understand with minimal training
Blue, Lime or Black.
NHDC Dive Soc Price: £191.25