X-Pert Zoom Z3
Over 5 years of research and development brought the highly regarded and best-selling X-Pert Zoom split fin to market in 2003. TUSA redefines the fin market again with the introduction of the X-Pert Zoom Z3.
The X-Pert Zoom Z3 further improves upon the performance, features and design of the X-Pert Zoom with the incorporation of 3 materials, 10% longer blade length, enhanced propeller-fin technology, reinforced blade rails and optimised blade scoops. These new features along with TUSA’s patented 27° Angled Blade Design and EZ strap buckle system make the X-Pert Zoom Z3 THE fin for divers.
When using the standard traditional blade fin, with the leg completely extended, there remains an angle of 27° between the heel and the foot and the calf of the leg, causing a 10% loss of propulsion. Because the fin is angled below the body, during the kick phase, the body is pushed forward and down, instead of straight ahead. With the SF-15 fin, that 27° angle has been designed into the fin. This means that 100% of the energy expended during the kick phase is directed toward the propulsion of the diver.
To achieve maximum performance from this fin, use a small bent-knee kick with a light rhythm. This creates less strain on the leg muscles compared with traditional fins, reducing the diver’s fatigue and subsequent air consumption.
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Patented 27° Angled Blade Design
- Enhanced propeller-fin technology optimises efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation increasing stability and kick-style versatility
- Optimised blade scoops increase water channelling
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produced forward motion (propulsion) with less effort
- 10% longer blade than previous designs for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
Size & Colour Availability
|Fin Size||UK Shoe Size||European Shoe Size|
|XS – S||4 – 6||38 – 40|
|M – ML||7 – 9||40 – 44|
|L – XL||9 – 13||44 – 50|