Thermocline Glove (5mm)
The Thermocline gloves are easy to put on and take off thanks to the heavy-duty YKK zip. Made from corrosion resistant brass, the 5 inch long zip should last for years of diving to come. A large Velcro tab covers the zip, so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged or coming undone during your dive.
Constructed from flexible neoprene, the Thermocline Zip gloves are snug fitting and comfortable. The 5mm glove provides substantial protection against the cold and from underwater hazards while you dive or snorkel.
- The glove is made of 5mm regular neoprene
- The gusset is 2mm neoprene and glued/blind stitched to minimize water exchange
- The finger seams are triple glued and blind stitched to reduce water exchange
- the zipper is a 5inch plastic YKK zipper to prevent corrosion
- Velcro tab holds the zipper puller in place and protects the slider