Thermocline Glove (3mm)
The Thermocline gloves are easy to put on and take off thanks to the heavy-duty YKK zip. Made from corrosion resistant brass, the 5 inch long zip should last for years of diving to come. A large Velcro tab covers the zip, so you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged or coming undone during your dive.
Constructed from flexible neoprene, the Thermocline Zip gloves are snug fitting and comfortable. The 3mm glove provides substantial protection against the cold in warm and temperate waters and from underwater hazards while you dive or snorkel.
- The glove is made of 3mm regular neoprene
- The gusset is 2mm neoprene and glued/blind stitched to minimise water exchange
- The finger seams are triple glued and blind stitched to reduce water exchange
- The zip is a 5 inch plastic YKK zipper to prevent corrosion
- Velcro tab holds the zip puller in place and protects the slider