Introducing the latest dive computer from Suunto – the D5!
The colourful watch-sized screen makes it easy to find the information it’s telling you at a glance and can be read in all lights. The built in rechargeable battery means you never have to bring it back for a battery change and you can just top it up when you need to with a USB port.
Bluetooth connection allows to an link the D5 to an app on your smart device to download dives and share them with friends. Much like the EON Steel and Core before it, the D5 has a similar 3-button interface and you can customise 4 dive screens.
- Easy to use and allows for customisable looks.
- Clear colour screen.
- Modes – Air/Nitrox/Free/Gauge/Watch
- Tilt compensated 3D digital compass
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Water resistance 100 metres (328 ft)
- Up to 3 tank pressure readings with Suunto Tank PODs
- Suunto Fused2™ RGBM decompression model
- Wireless mobile connectivity to Suunto App; connect wirelessly via bluetooth to re-live your dives, add photos and share your adventures with friends.
- Change the strap easily to match your diving gear or casual style.
- User-updatable software
- 18 languages
Black & Black, Black & Lime, White & Black, or White & White
£545: White & Black or White & White
£595: Black & Black or Black & Lime
Please note, the D5 is due early 2019.
|Package Price||NHDC Dive Soc Package Price||RRP (Package Price)|
|D5 plus Tank POD (white & white or white & black)||£797||£783||£825|
|D5 plus Tank POD (black & black or black & lime)||£847||£833||£875|