The TUSA Snorkel Vest provides the added buoyancy to give confidence, safety and comfort for an extended day of snorkelling with reduced fatigue. The high visibility snorkelling vest that can be inflated and deflated whilst snorkelling.
The mouthpiece allows the user to put in as much or as little air as is required to give you the extra buoyancy needed to float when tired or add a tiny amount of positive buoyancy whilst snorkelling.
Please note this item is not a life preserver.
- One size fits all front mount (Horse collar).
- Approx. 7.5kg (17lb) buoyancy.
- High-visibility Flash yellow air cell.
- Quick-release buckles on back and crotch strap.
- Inflation valve with 6 inch hose for easy operation
- Compact and light weight (Approx. weight before inflation: 280 gm) for easy storage during travel.