Focea Comfort 6
Beuchat’s new Focea Comfort 6 offers even more improvements in terms of comfort, warmth and resistance!
- Maximum comfort thanks to its anatomical cut, high quality pre-forming, ultra-soft Elaskin neoprene, Flex System and Free Flex Zone.
- Maximum warmth with its Fireskin lining and the Water Dam System to prevent the inflow of water
- Maximum resistance with Supratex 2 kneepads plus further reinforcements at the shoulders, legs and seat.
With light blue trim and zips, this stunning wetsuit is designed to keep you warm in water as cool as 10º! The latest wetsuit from Beuchat is packed full of features…
- Exclusive new high quality pre-forming for an anatomical cut ensuring maximum comfort, protection and ease of movement.
Flex System 2
- Flex System 2: pre-forming, with special wide embossing at articulations for greater freedom of movement (inside the elbows and behind the knees)
- Seamless stretch panels at articulations to reduce abrasion (armpits, inside elbows and behind knees)
- High quality pre-forming for the curvature of the lower back and crotch to give a snugger-fitting anatomical suit.
Lower back stretch panel
- Elaskin 8.8 stretch panel in the lumbar region offers improved flexibility around the rear zip fastener for improved comfort especially when bending down to prepare and/or fit equipment.
Free Flex Zone
- The Free Flex Zone located around the shoulders and the back ensures flexibility at the junction of the torso and the arms to offer greater freedom of movement.
- Lined with Fireskin; this is a warm, water repellent fabric with a specially structured weave that offers a high degree of thermal protection.
- Supratex 2 kneepads to ensure better durability and flexibility
- Reinforced seat
- PU Black Shield protective panels on the shoulders, legs and seat
- Thinner seamless face seal (-2 mm) ensuring improved comfort, water tightness and durability
- Smooth inside collar giving a better seal with micro-adjustable closure by a non-aggressive elastic Velcro fastener that does not stick to the jersey or stitching
- Zippered double wrist and ankle seals incorporating a reversible inner seal with a jersey lining and smooth neoprene exterior
- 45° notches on the inner seal edge-bonding seam to provide more elasticity and strength during dressing
- Large zipped neck opening fitted with an Elaskin gusset incorporating an anatomical cut for better comfort
- Large G-Lock plus back zip with metal slider and embossed Water Dam System cover for a better seal
- Zipped wrists and ankles
- Neoprene reinforcements at the ends of all the zips to avoid any risk of tearing should the sliders be subject to undue force
Finishing at extremities of zips
- Neoprene panels bonded edge-to-edge with outer and inner overlock
- Outer seal edges bordered for greater strength
- Inner seal edges notched for improved flexibility
Universal computer holder
- Original Beuchat system designed to hold the dive computer in place on the suit, particularly during deep dives.