The Suunto DX is the ultimate tool for open circuit and re-breather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and every day adventures.
Features & Specifications
- For rebreather and open circuit diving, including trimix.
- Titanium case with sapphire crystal glass.
- Suunto Fused ™ RGBM algorithm.
- 3D compass & optional wireless air integration.
- Elastomer strap for comfort.
Features for Rebreather Diving
- A set-point, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode.
- Configure up to 3 different diluents.
- Adjustable high and low setpoints as well as custom setpoint during dive.
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths.
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout.
For All Diving
- Advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving.
- Trimix support, including helium and oxygen.
- Gas switching between up to 8 gases.
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass.
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge and off.
- Optional wireless air integration.
- Built-in dive planner.
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.
Black or Silver only.
- Black Titanium: £ 1142, NHDC Dive Soc: £ 1079 (RRP: £1269)
- Silver Titanium: £ 980.10, NHDC Dive Soc: £ 925.65 (RRP: £1089)
- Black Elastomer: £ 980.10, NHDC Dive Soc: £ 925.65 (RRP: £1089)
- Silver Elastomer: £ 823.50, NHDC Dive Soc: £ 777.75 (RRP: £915)
|Transmitter Plus…||Package Price||NHDC Dive Soc Package Price||RRP (Package Price)|
|Dx Black, Titanium||£1376.10||£1299.65||£1529|
|Dx Silver Titanium||£1214.10||£1146.65||£1349|
|Dx Black, Elastomer||£1214.10||£1146.65||£1349|
|Dx Silver, Elastomer||£1057.50||£998.75||£1175|