NHDC Dive Society Terms and Conditions
- New Horizons Dive Centre reserves the right to vary the benefits associated with each level of membership. Typically these will be reviewed during December each year with all changes being communicated via email and newsletter. Where benefits are reduced part way through a membership year, those benefits will still be available to customers on the same basis as when their membership year began. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their full benefits are received.
- Membership will run for a full calendar year from the date of joining. It is the responsibility of the member to return the renewal form and membership subscription by the due date. Failure to do this will result in cancellation of membership and the loss of membership benefits.
- Members may upgrade their membership level at any time during their membership year. The minimum period for the upgraded membership is 12 months. Any whole months remaining for the existing membership will be pro-rated and credited towards the balance due on the following basis: Bronze £2 per month, Silver £4 per month.
- Members may NOT downgrade their membership level during the membership year.
- The discounts are available on normal equipment rental prices on equipment that is for the use of the member. The Rental of this equipment is covered by separate terms and conditions but persons using the schools equipment for any diving purposes shall be responsible for the said equipment from the time of issue and any loss or damage will be charged for at replacement cost.
- Subject to the level of membership discount is available on the recommended retail price of goods purchased from New Horizon’s dive shop. This discount is NOT available on goods which are already discounted from the recommended retail price, nor on equipment servicing.
- An invitation exists exclusively for members to attend scheduled pool sessions for the purpose of practising personal snorkelling or scuba skills without instruction. Please book your place in advance since space is limited and places are not guaranteed. Equipment rental (including cylinders) must be booked and paid for, where applicable, in advance.