D6i Novo Zulu
The Suunto D6i Novo Zulu offers the same great features as the D6i Novo but comes with an extremely durable Zulu strap, originally designed for military use. It can take heavy-duty wear and tear and is widely trusted by professional divers. It is easy to adjust on a wetsuit but also most comfortable around wrist when not diving.
Features & Specifications
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data and planning of dives and gases on your PC/Mac using Suunto DM4 software.
- 5 modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Gas-switching between up to 3 gases
- Full continuous decompression algorithm – Suunto RGBM
- Steel case and sapphire crystal glass with antireflective coating
- Innovative apnea timer, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Updateable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration – current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
Black or Stealth
NHDC Dive Soc price: £658.75
|Package Price||NHDC Dive Soc Package Price||RRP (Package Price)|
|D6i Novo Zulu plus Tranmitter||£931.50||£879.75||£1035|