Core Supreme Regulator
The CORE regulator’s amazing breathing, coupled with its generous features, comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out. It is available with either a DIN or yoke fitting.
If purchased with an alternate air source or gauges, we can set up your octopus free of charge. Please contact us for further details.
First Stage Features
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- Available with yoke or din fittings
- The T-shape of the first stage optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage
Second Stage Features
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with 40% O2 straight from the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- Is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
- Is equipped with a lip shield on the second stage.